Friday, December 5, 2014

Philippines Trip (by Ian)

I was scared to go to the Philippines but then I got braver. It was an ok trip, better than I thought it would be.

The aeroplane was a long trip. 


I liked riding the taxis.

The jeepney was fun too.    
I rode on top and inside.

The Philippine people were kind. 
The Burgos family let us stay at their home. 

The chickens were fun to watch. 

The mall in Roxas is cool. All of the hotels were nice too. 

The distribution of the Liahona Children’s Foundation was cool. Helping people felt good. I liked sorting the food.

Leah and her friends were cute at the party 

and the games were fun.

President Jake was funny and 

the missionaries were nice. 

We helped a cool family make pizza. The pizza was one of the best.

I also liked the beach in Boracay. 
It had  very clear water and soft sand. I liked swimming.

I'm glad I went to the Philippines. It made me really happy to help other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment