Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Abby's Jelly Bean Pie (written by Abby)

 

 Abby's Jelly Bean Pie!


Ian & I had the idea of a jelly bean pie.
I decided to make it. I chose apple & lemon 
jelly beans. It took a lot of time to decide what recipe
I wanted because we could not find jelly bean pie recipes.
 I chose a cheesecake type pie.
The crust was my favorite part to make and eat. 
I put most of the lemon flavored 
jelly beans into the filling.
Then I baked and chilled it for a couple hours.
 First I coated the top of it with lemon juice.  
Then I decorated it with the rest of the jelly beans.
Everyone liked the pie. And I thought 
it was a huge success.

It was fun and easy to make, if I made it 
again I would probably add more lemon juice,
bake the top jelly beans to make them softer
and I would try new jelly bean flavors for it.

I love and want to keep learning how to cook and bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment